Friday, June 20, 2008

My First Day of Blogging

My cousin told me this was a wonderful way to keep up  with everyone without all the group emails and I  have to  agree.  We were together recently and everytime  she started to tell me a story- .... I knew about already because I check her blog regularly!  Thanks MK, our visit has inspired me to not only start the blog but to begin cooking and baking again.  Your hubby is a wonderful cook!  Yum!

We just returned from our annual visit to Kentucky Grandparent's home. Everyone had a wonderful time and the children love their Camp Grammy.  They pick berries, make jams, shoot bows and arrows, enjoy tree swings, plant flowers, camp, roast marshmallows, paint and play games!  They love it and I enjoy watching them laugh and enjoy the time.                                 They grow up so fast.   I've attached two pictures for this first blog - Patrick picking blue berries - they were yummy too!  The other is Rachel; watering her garden - it's hers one week a year when we visit but she believes with all her heart that fairies live there and that Grammy keeps it up just for her.  Notice the funky weird teeth in her mouth?  One of Grammy's gag gifts that is always there to make them laugh and me scream! (which they love!)  Needless to say - watering the garden involves several changes of clothes! 
Thanks for looking!  Have a super day!

No comments: