Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding Keepsake finished!



I worked most of last night finishing a little wedding keepsake for Aunt "Grace's" wedding.  It's a picture of them I took a week ago.  Mounted on a stamped background and then mounted a  solid background with a vellum front and a bow to top it off!   I'm pretty proud - and she chose a bright green for her wedding color  - very close to the Stampin Up Wild Wasabi Green.  (I love that color) I used up all the Wild Wasabi I have so... now I'll be placing another order soon.   My sweet hubby printed on the vellum their names and the date of the wedding - it looks so pretty and I'm so pleased and think she will like it.       
It's funny how I work - and a realization - no matter how big or small the project - I spread out and cover what table is 'allowed' to me....  all will be moved by dinner time but still - I completely cover the table!   :) 
In the meantime still have a dozen things to do and we are stuck..... with hubby's car battery dead.  While he works on it trying to jump it with my van - he left  the door to the van opened.  Lucy thinks this is an invitation for her alone to ride so she sits and waits.... .  Not understanding while the van is running we are  not leaving.   She loves to ride.  :)   Have a wonderful day! 
This  post isn't excactly how I'd like but I'm learning.... will work on picture locations at another time...  :)  At least they are all turned correctly - that was a job.   ~                

1 comment:

M.K. said...

That's a beautiful gift for them! Before I scrolled down and saw who it really was, I thought perhaps it was an old pic of you and your hubby!