Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me....

I know that most  people think - you sorta've keep  quiet and not say anything but I've just never been that way......

#1 I never  dreamed I'd live to be 46 much less have the life I do - so it's always a way for me to 'check' my life  and make some notes of thanksgiving and a way for me to readjust my focus. 
#2 I've never really wanted to 'hide' my age b/c I've always enjoyed where I was... and try not to focus on regrets  but make those changes that would turn my focus back where it should be. 

My sweet children have sung to me - about being a  monkey and living in a zoo ..  :)    they are 7 & 8 years old so it's about the hugs and  the fact that they make me laugh.  I hear my sisters are coming to town today too (it coincides with the Market in Dallas)  I  look forward to seeing them today too!  I think we are having hot dogs tonight for dinner so it will be easy evening.  

It's a beautiful chilly  morning 45 degrees and breezy but it's going to be a nice 74 degrees today. 

Patrick still needs to help me clean out the tent......I forgot my little broom on the camping trip and then he's going to learn how to fold the tent up and get it back in it's carrying case.  :) 

On a huge note Dad and I had lunch with the new PCA pastor for our town.  He and his family have moved to town and are just meeting people.  They hope to start a Bible Study right after the holidays although I'd love to have one start one in the morning  NOW..... and they have the backing so 'buy the land now' because they aren't making more of it..... and our town is growing so fast.  Last year I think they opened 7 new schools and this year both of my children  have already seen 3 new students in each class.  So keep praying!

Love ya'll and have a super day! 


1 comment:

M.K. said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I KNEW your big day was right around this- somewhere between the 3rd and the 6th. I never can remember, because I always got yours mixed up with my grandmother Robinson's. Anyway, have a LOVELY, lovely day with the ones you love :)