Thursday, November 27, 2008

It was Yummy

Jenny''s family came over and of course there's never enough time........ 

We  had a super time - food was  yummy and I love pecan pie....

The dogs were super and only one mishap.... I was pulling the turkey out of the oven to uncover it and baste it - and  accidentally spilt turkey juice on my bare foot!!!!!  Eeek.   What a greasy mess... and not to mention HOT!  I  had Dennis, Peter and the dogs going crazy over my mess!  

The turkey did NOT end up on the floor so all was good and my foot seems ok and I've always known I'm a kick my shoes off at home person and I think I'm going to start wearing shoes in the house - especially when cooking!  

Hope everyone had a great day! 

I grabbed only one or two pictures the whole day - I meant to take pictures of everything - and nothing!  Sorry.    :)  

 

No comments: