Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!!!!!!!!

It's crazy - my friend voted last week so she could do it early and not have lines - she waited in line for 2 hours!

I walked in today and while the line was long - I stood there for about 10 minutes and then they asked for everyone whose initials began with Q-Z..... well.... that's me!  I stood in line another five minutes and was DONE.  :) 

AND they ran out of stickers!  The poll workers said they had about 1000 this morning and ran out in the first 1 1/2 hours of opening!   I was hoping for my free Starbucks coffee if you walk in with your sticker!   :)   

Have a super day!

2 comments:

M.K. said...

Tam - I just watched a little starbucks video about their free coffee today. It just said you had to walk in and SAY you had voted - it didn't say you needed a sticker. So, maybe you can still get your coffee!

Tammy said...

You are right - it's Krispy Kreme Donuts that needed the sticker - I stand corrected and will pick up my coffee now. :)

LOL!