Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday.... Cook book project

I just wanted to blog that I have finished  part one of the typing all the recipes into the computer for the cookbook project.  I've been typing on and off every day and am finally finished! 
OK - part one - make the file ,,,, now part two I down load  the file to this website I found - I'll pass  it along when I find it... if you know me,  I now  have to follow through and it's not one of my better qualities.  I have very good intentions but you'll see!  

I've had a couple  of people  interested in a copy so just let me know :)  

I've let go of a dozen magazines, organized the papers a bit better and have let go of 4 cookbooks - maybe more - it's just so hard to let go of cookbooks; even though I've never cooked from the Frugal Gourmet's cookbook  = he was just such an interesting man and I love the stories he has with  his recipes.   

No comments: