Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Update

Baby Daniel and his mom will be home from the hospital tomorrow!
We had a great day visiting with Bethany and I was able to hold him too!  I feel so old - I'm  23 years older than Betsy!  

Grammy had fun holding him too!  What a nice picture of three  generations! 
(Daniel was getting hungry!)  
His while blood cell count was down today so they didn't allow Patrick and Rachel in to visit with him but since he's breathing so much better and off oxygen and will have  been on antibiotics for 48 hours - they can see him tomorrow after he comes home.  You will know as soon as I do b/c I will be snapping pictures and downloading them asap.  
We will head home to Texas on Wednesday so keep us in your prayers!  

And be sure to say a prayer for my cousin Mark and his wife Faith!  Very long labor and delivery but have a new baby girl!  Number six for them and her name is Grace.  

Have a wonderful week! 

1 comment:

M.K. said...

Great pics! He is such a beautiful baby, with such a nice smile :) And speaking of giving birth - can you BELIEVE that your mom had babies 23 years apart? That's amazing.