Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 BITs, 4 Bits, 6 Bits a Dollar...

I know -silly - I  enjoy trying to come up with the titles as much as updating the blog!
Rachel went to a cheer leading camp last week and they performed for the local high school game last night!  
She loves it - I of course need a Extra Strength Tylenol after sitting in the little girls cheerleading section.  Oh my goodness it was loud.  
A lot of my family members are 'not' into cheer leading and have told  me so... but you know - it's about Rachel and she loves it.  Granted - I don't see it long term or a career at it - but she's only 7 so I think we have time to just let her enjoy it right now.  
This morning  it was so nice and cool outside she wanted to ride her scooter a bit, but she didn't want to put her book down... so a dedicated reader,,,,, on her scooter.  Isn't she a cutie?  Oh my. 

3 comments:

M.K. said...

She's adorable, of course!! I've learned, while being in high school crowds so much, that cheerleading is actually the most dangerous of the high school sports, when it is done at a serious level. They do a lot of up-in-the-air stunts, without nets or pads, and usually with only a few other 115 lb. girls down there to catch them! Not for the faint of heart!

Tammy said...

I don't think Rachel will take it that far ---- and I don't think anyone will be throwing her up in the air - she's SOLID AS A ROCK.... :) She would be one of the girls doing the throwing.
My husband thinks she's a good WV mountain girl like her momma!

Anonymous said...

How cute! She looks like she is having a blast.