Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Great Wednesday

Everyone had a great day today - it was just the complete opposite of yesterday.

Everyone was up early,  

Lucy (dog)  was very happy, hungry and feeling better

Rachel had a very good day with class and teacher (no major conflicts and focused most of day)

Patrick completed his homework in good spirits

Music class went super for everyone (of course the fact that I tediously make them practice helps)   

Yummy hot grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.... 

Oh - I forgot the children took their daddy to the Book Fair at school.... they had a blast and each  picked out new books.  After school I couldn't even get them to eat a snack or take the dogs outside - Patrick on the couch - Rachel in the chair - they read for a solid 30 minutes until I forced them to get up and practice music one more time before going out the door!  :)  I love it.  


No comments: