Tuesday, October 14, 2008

hmmmmm............

I'm sitting here thinking about cub scouts and all we have to do for badges, and then I received an email from a room mom.  Three moms signed up for Rachel's class.  Rachel's teacher then had her baby 3 days after school started!  Three weeks early!  She returned TODAY.  

So now - we want to put together a baby shower,  a thank you party for the substitute teacher who spent the last 8 weeks teaching and taking care of our 7 year olds. 

And Cub Scouts really take a lot of time and planning and effort.  I  think I'm going to ask the parents of the Den  to volunteer to be Den Leader for a month at a time.... I think we can share that responsibility.. what do you think?   

Then Cub Scouts... we had a den leader for about a day - and he backed out b/c of work.  I had signed up to be the Assistant to the Den Leader.  So - 7 other parents and they don't really want to step up and lead the Den.  Of course everyone has ideas of how "I" can lead the den.... 

I'll keep you posted.  :) 

No comments: