Saturday, December 13, 2008

He's 9 Today


I know where I was nine years ago today....    changed  my world forever.....


I had been having blood  pressure problems during at the end of my pregnancy with Patrick and the doctor didn't want  to take any more chances - I had been put on bed rest Friday and Monday morning we went to the hospital to get the ball rolling.  I went into labor very easily - and he was delivered  rather scarily 5 hours later.   He had been in stress the last part of the delivery and  when he came out they handed my little blue boy to about five nurses and they whisked him off across the room.  I didn't see him for a couple of minutes but then  they brought him to me and he was all pinked up!  My world hasn't been the same since!  Isn't it funny - how women forget a lot of things but those deliveries.... never and each one is different.  I'll tell you about Rachel's in June!   :) 

Have a great day!   We will be playing a bit of laser tag later today!

No comments: