Sunday, December 14, 2008

Laser Tag Fun









You know it's more fun the older they get........  although  I love strapping on a laser gun vest and running around with the third graders shooting people! (I didn't do it  this year - I just ran around blinding them with my camera flash in the dark!)  They would scream as my flash went off and run the other way...  One time Patrick screamed, "Mom....... stop"  I just laughed and snapped away!  These days are precious and few!

There were 1o children and he had a really good time.  This is probably the last of the bigger parties.......  but he had so much fun.  I wanted to just have a friend over to spend the night but between Patrick and his Daddy - Laser Tag birthday was it!   

Patrick typically doesn't ask for too much - he only has four things on his Christmas list so it makes you want to do things for him when he shows an interest.  

No comments: