Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Christmas pictures :)

Rachel is 'done' with picture taking...
My hubby (0n right) and brother in law on left - Jenny's husband
Dennis and Baby Daniel
Me feeding Baby Daniel and my Goldie Puppy
Grandpa Michael, Baby Daniel and Goldie (she's never too far from Daniel) 

Bets and Daniel - he smiles when he sleeps.. :)
Daniel is always chewing on his fingers - all at the same time.. so we tried it together.. :) 
Rachel baking blueberry muffin  with her new Easy Bake oven.. 
Me & Goldie
This morning - I was working at the kitchen sink and all of a sudden it went dark throughout the house - I went to the back door and the front was blowing through.... :)  It was amazing - the temperature dropped about 20 degrees in 20 minutes and the sky went from sun shining almost 70 to dark, wet and in low 50's... It was so cool - on so many levels...   Have a super rest of the winter break.  

1 comment:

M.K. said...

Yay for Rachel - an Easy Bake Oven!! I didn't know they still made those - wow. I always wanted one and never did have one. I hope she has LOTS of kitchen fun with that one :)