Friday, December 5, 2008

It's here!


Patrick and Rachel received their letters from Santa today - they were so excited!

I heard Patrick say, " I love Santa"    

Rachel said, " Santa said I was good!"    (Obviously Santa needs glasses!)  


The letters are so sweet and even though they came in the same envelope they were different letters to each of them!  (There's a place in Dallas where I used to work - and they write  the letters and fill up the envelopes with little things like an activity book, fake snow, snowman plastic ruler/bookmark, finger puppet and little stocking too!  They love it.   Thank you Dallas Avionics!  


I also recently saw a title on a blog I wanted to share -made me smile.

Time to Clean out the Fridge.... I mean,,,,   How to Make Vegetable Bean Soup....

Have a nice weekend!  Try to stay warm - it's not been out of the 40's here today - chilly!

No comments: