Sunday, March 29, 2009

Maybe He Needs a Wheelbarrow....

On our way home from church tonight there was a couple walking FOUR dogs....    

I sighed - I want more but  two are plenty for me right now unless we win the lottery or something.. :) AND really two are plenty.  

Anyway  I regress- I pointed out the older couple walking their four large dogs...  

Paw Paw said,  "Maybe it's Honey and Grand Dad"  (my in laws and they have 3 dogs and a foster dog right now)  

I said, "No - probably not b/c Gran dad's feet hurt "  

Rachel says,  "Maybe he needs a wheel barrow and Honey can push him and the dogs around"...

chuckle, chuckle..... (quietly of course) (no one else was  laughing - Rachel was quite serious)

I said, "Did you mean wheel chair?" 

Rachel -  "Oh yes - that's what I meant.........  didn't you know that Mom?"

Now you ask - don't your in-laws read your blog ?  yes - and I put this on here b/c I know they will chuckle too at their grand daughters thoughts... she was just thinking that Grand dad would enjoy the walk -and it if it hurt Honey  would   push him if it he wanted to be outside... 

She's so precious.  :)   And  if he needs a wheel barrow - we'll get him one..  :)   

Love you Honey & Grand dad!

No comments: