Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Evening

Well you are not going to believe this - but I fell again tonight!

We had just arrived home from music classes - it was raining and windy - I had my arms full of with music books and my denim jacket, an umbrella.... well .......... while I was trying to walk with the umbrella, my arms full, raining,  windy - a gust of wind  came up and blue my jacket across my eyes - my open eyes - it hurt and scratched my eye - and I couldn't see for a split second but in that second I was in mid step   and I stepped  wrong and fell............  so..... my shin is terribly banged up and swollen I hit a planter.  If you knew me - you'd not think this is a stretch normally but the garage is all cleaned up.  I just couldn't see anything for a second and stepped down wrong and BOOM - I fell and dropped everything in my arms.   I think I twisted my ankle too -- it's really sore right now.   Good grief..  :) 

So I'm propped up and have ice packs on me...... again.  :) 

I wanted to let you know the day started off wonderful; my friend Mary and I went to visit another friend who is working at a local coffee shop and I had this wonderful creation!  :) 




2 comments:

M.K. said...

"If you knew me" ... I had to giggle at that, Tam! This brings back to mind MANY basketball practices and games in Jr. Hi - you always wanted to leap over chairs while doing laps, and you often fell and sprained SOMETHING!!

Tammy said...

YOU do KNOW ME! :)