Monday, July 28, 2008

Hot Monday

It was a breezy 103 today!  They say it's going to be cooler tomorrow - only 102 degrees!  It's 10:30pm and 92  degrees ... ugh.  It won't really cool down here till sometime in October.  I love these sunset pictures... but Hubby was driving so relax; I wasn't taking pictures while driving down the road. 

Rachel had a wonderful time today at a cooking camp.  They made so many things on the first day I don't know what they are going to make the rest of the week!  They did a savory stuffed sweet potato, a dressing for a salad, an apple oatmeal muffin, a blueberry turnover and a  little
sandwich.  :)  
Patrick and I had an unexpected surprise with Aunt Jenny and Abraham came by for a quick visit.  Jenny &  I are going to work on Christmas cards next month so we picked out the stamp set and I'll order paper on Friday!  We had a nice visit and  lunch at a little local Mexican place.  I wish I had my camera - the food is always good.  Patrick had a blast with AJ.   And AJ has a very nice voice - he was singing along with the music in the restaurant.  :) 

Hurricane/Tropical Storm Dolly brought so much rain to the South of Texas  -a 10 hour drive from here and  yet the other day all we received was a bit of shade... the clouds were so low it looked like rain or low enough to touch and  yet they just blew on by.... So, here's to breezy shady days... 


No comments: