Sunday, July 20, 2008

TV woes


:)   I say woes - but really we are fine - we have other tv's - it's just one those  inconvenient happenings when the main TV goes out.  
I walked out yesterday morning and went to turn the TV on and  it didn't even  click - no response! We are TV  watching people. I enjoy watching the local news and seeing what's going on around town and I love watching the Food Network.  But this weekend was a bit special - we (children and I) are watching the series finale of The Avatar - a Nickelodien  cartoon that's been on for years and the Avatar was following his destiny at battling the Firelord King.  So.... wh
at's a momma to do ?  I brought in the TV from  the downstairs  guest room; PawPaw's room.  Now this TV is our Den TV till changes are made... I always thought it was a pretty cool TV - it was my very first that I purchased in 1982! I never realized how small it was! And our TV in the bedroom  is Hubby's first tv he purchased from  1984! Needless to say we are all impressed with the older tv's. 

Update on Rachel's garden,,,,,,   not doing as well as  we'd like but it's just so hot and Silly Wabbits like the flowers.  :)  I'll add another picture soon. 

One other project I want to do is a Family Recipe book.  Just want to get 'that' out there too!  
One of my sister's asked for one ages ago and I started on it and let it slide. Now another sister is married and I'd like to try again.  I'm very good at letting things slide but really want
 to focus on Follow Thru from now on.

I did go back and purchase some more frames from the store that had them on sale AND I've already put the pictures in them - I'll hang them on  Tuesday!   I was so surprised and happy I purchased 7 frames and it came to $53!   Not bad  :) 

Have a great week!   As you can see I need to go and take 'someone' outside.  I cannot do anything lately without Goldie being attached to me! 

No comments: