Saturday, July 12, 2008

Projects Continued :)

Ok - since  I've finished one.... (Rachel's garden)  I've moved on to another project!
You  know how we get pictures of our children every year from school? - For some reason; as much as I love taking pictures I've not felt like hanging pictures  on the wall - trouble picking out frames, where to hang them - pick an excuse - it also doesn't help that my other half suggests that we should sell the house and move....  :)   so I'm going to go  ahead and put nails in the walls and hang pictures!   If we do move - I've been taught by the best how to patch holes!
So.... I found some frames I like and am starting with Preschool pictures and this weekend! 

I've also begun a new book - the next for the bookclub, Love in the Time of Cholera
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.  

I promise to do some stamping this weekend too!  :)  
Have a super rest of the weekend! 

1 comment:

M.K. said...

Oooooh! Marquez is GOOD - very weird, but very good! I'm impressed!

Those pictures look great. I'm a bad mama. I don't have mine framed or up (except for their baby ones). Most years I don't buy the pics from school either!!$$