Monday, September 15, 2008

Another quiet day...

I walked with the children to school and then home again, that's two miles.  Goldie is doing better on the leash.    

My blood pressure was 118/83 this morning.  That is the best it has been in a week!  

At the end of the school day - I walked back up the school to meet the  children so they could ride their bikes home - they love that.  AND another two miles for me so...  four miles today.  :) 

Rachel had gymnastics tonight and while walking backwards on the balance beam (only a foot off the floor) she fell....  oh my!  All the mom's verbally exclaimed at once - and I jumped up - she fell so hard and somehow missed her arm but hit her chin, side of her face on the beam... Thank goodness it's cushioned - but it still hurt - and scared me.     She didn't want to come off the floor - she just took a minute to compose herself and then the coach had her back up on the balance beam and this time while cautious she did a beautiful job.  What a trooper and she loves gymnastics. 

Hope your week is good.  I see my doctor on Thursday and all the tests should be back by then - so we should have an idea why the problems  this last week. 
I saw this sign at a  local store and have been stuck on Dr. Seuss again, it happens  occasionally 
and I enjoyed this one.  

No comments: