Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update on me....

Well, I've been to the doctor and he ran a gambit of tests.... and immediately put me on a high blood pressure medicine to try to get 'it' lower. 

At the doctor's office it was 160/110  (still way too high) so high - the doctor does not want me walking/working out/lifting anything...until they figure it out.  Some test results will be back by Monday. 

In the meantime I've started taking my meds today Benicar HCT tab 20-12.5 - it has a diuretic in it...  yea..... 

Peter and I took my blood pressure this evening and .... it's 140/93.   So... it's lower but hopefully it will be lower tomorrow.  In the meantime -I've had no tingly or loss of feeling anywhere. 
That's good.  Thanks for keeping me in your prayers.  I'll   just be laying around the house as much as possible.

I was a bit concerned - the doctor being so young, but when I arrived - the young dr. was on his honeymoon and his dad a doctor of 30 years was there and jumped right in and wants to get me fixed up... so.. thank you Lord...  

Goodnight, 

No comments: