Saturday, September 20, 2008

I See the Moon, the Moon Sees Me...

I love the sky and all beauty it shares, the clouds, the sunrise, sunset, the moon and stars... tonight when taking the dogs out - there was this big orangey-red moon. Can you believe how beautiful it is?
I'm so impressed the digital camera can take a picture like this - I love it.  


Well,  a little bit going on in  our  world. 


The children had their haircut today - in preparation for school pictures this week!  :)  I don't think I'm happy with Rachel's I asked for a 'bob' and she gave it all kinds of layers like a stack in the back - but it's short enough that we can't really do anything right now.  hmmmph...  
My hubby has said we need to put our house on the market..... come spring.   :(   I'm so sad.  I love our home, our neighborhood and my friends and the children's friends that are within walking distance.  We may not have to leave the neighborhood but we will definitely be moving.. 

I have good news and bad news on the health side of my world... the doctor called and all my tests came back normal!  All blood, urine are in normal parameters.  My thyroid is fine. Cholesterol is fine.  Heart is fine.  So... we changed the dosage b/c while it was lower it wasn't low enough to be in the healthy range.  So I'm going to stick  to the medicine and visit the doctor again in a couple of weeks.  We still have to figure out why it spiked up so high.  I really was so afraid I was having a stroke or something. Thanks for your  prayers. 

The weather has been wonderful - in the low 80's during the day and in the upper 50's at night - I love it.  :)  It's made it very easy to walk and ride bikes to and from school.  It's amazing how light your heart can feel when there's a breeze in the air and the children are laughing.  We've been throwing a frisbee lately and they just laugh and laugh and we run all over the back yard.  I'll be sad to leave this  yard.  You've seen it in all the pictures. It has real (established) trees the children love running and playing cowboys & army  I'm not going to dwell on it, just start cleaning out closets and getting ready.  

Have a good Lord's Day tomorrow!  
xoxo


2 comments:

M.K. said...

I'm so sorry you have to move!! That is no fun, and I hope it's a quick, nearby, easy move for you.

M.K. said...

Hey cuz - you've won an award on my blog - come see!