Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Cupcakery has moved to town........

Oh - my - is all I can say...... 

I had seen them on a couple of blogs - everyone waiting for them to open.. we drove past a couple of times and they had been closed.

And they were closed on Labor Day too.................  
but we drove by last night at 8:05 PM and the ladies were inside ..... but the sign said they closed at 8pm.... 

The ladies  saw us and waved us in.....      That's all I have to say -...... I'm in awe .........  I've made some pretty cupcakes before but...well....  these were pretty fantastic.

Did you see the cool box?  It's a keeper!  

2 comments:

M.K. said...

W-O-W. I've never seen the like. Can we get jobs there together, Tam? We could be like Lucy and Ethel (is it Ethel??), cramming them in our mouths as the conveyor belt rumbles along. They look like fun!

Tammy said...

I think that would be a super fun job with YOU!