Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I received a blog award!

I'm so excited!  Thanks MK!  This is my kind of day! 

It's a big day in  the T-Family!  I had my first meeting as a Room Mom for Rachel's class.  Nothing like 75 women coming together to make a decision or two.... (Headache City)  :) 
  
There are three of us for Rachel's 2ND grade class and I like our group.  :)  And to top it off they had a drawing and I WON!   It's a new shirt that has the school name on it.  It's a very cool looking shirt -the shirt itself is black and the words are 'groovy' colors - since that's the theme for learning this year..(Learning is Groovy)  the theme - it looks like a title from a TV show from the last 60's or like a old lava lamp  When I get it - I'll take a picture. 


AND I also am the assistant den mom for my son's Bear Cub den...  :)  We start our new adventure with the Boy Scouts this week.  :)  Today we  purchased our shirt, scarf, hat and Patrick is so excited!  

Quite handsome, don't you think?   Now I have to figure out where all the badges go and attach them before Thursday's meeting!  




No comments: